Licensed in Oregon and Idaho, I can help your company comply with the complex layers of federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- Guidance around Idaho's Industrial Hemp legislation & rulemaking procedures
- Complying with Oregon's recreational, medical, and industrial licensing regimes
- Navigating the Federal government's complicated relationship with state regulatory programs
- Creating agreements and policies for business partners, employees, and contractors
- Understanding the nuances of Idaho's draconian prohibition-era laws
- Engaging in political advocacy to shape future policies
I'm an advocate for enhancing legal access to cannabis plant medicine.
I am optimistic that we will achieve an end to the war on marijuana soon. In the meantime, be aware that Idaho and the Federal government continue to punish people heavily for using, growing, and distributing most cannabis products. Even states with regulatory programs strictly enforce the rules and legal businesses can lose their licenses and face criminal prosecution for making mistakes. Before engaging in any activities involving cannabis, consult an attorney to make sure you understand what you can and cannot do.
Learn more about the law of cannabis/hemp in Idaho here:
Disclaimer: all information on my website is for general education purposes, does not constitute legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship.